I've recently decided that Across the Universe is probably one of my favorite movies.
One of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
I've been watching it while I've been on the computer the past couple-a days, more in the background as a soundtrack. It's kind of nice to just be able to listen to Beatles songs. I love netflix!!
My dvd player recently broke, the man at Best Buy told me the laser was bad in it now and it's cheaper to get a new one. So I'm going to do that soon.
Today I walked downtown to pick up my paycheck and grab some lunch after my hefty slumber of sleeping in til noon after working about 20 hours in 2 days with 3 hours of sleep in-between shifts of 13 hours and 9 hours and I wore some different shoes because my "normal shoes" are getting a little beaten up and I thought I'd try something else out. In about 30 minutes time I got a blister the size of my heel and it popped. I looked at it after one of my drivers dropped me off at my apartment and the skin was all scaled down to the bottom, ew gross I know.
But anyway it was so bad I would keel over every time I put any pressure on it. It's feeling a little better but I think I might take a vicadin and fall asleep.
Foolish decision!
Anyhoo, this was moreso just to tell you guys to watch Across the Universe. now.
do it!
27 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Vicadin is a good solution
Post a Comment