16 June 2006

jobs

Yesterday was my last day working for Jo, Jesse's mom, at Durham. I said good bye to the ladies in the back (all but one of them, at least) and they asked me to visit. It made me feel weird that I'd never be going back there again to work.


Today I have an interview at 3pm in Huxley for a job. Plant breeding? I don't know. It sounds interesting. It's for a month (July 10 - August 11) and pays $8/hr (time & a half for over 40 hrs per week).
I guess I kind of hope I'll get the job. Other than that I'll probably apply at the hospital as a transporter, as per mom's request.

2 comments:

spenser villwock said...

did you get the plant breeding job?

sami villwock said...

not sure yet. it turns out that it's just hand pollinating corn all day. doesn't sound as interesting as i thought it did before...

i'm going to apply as a transporter now and if they call me back before the hospital then i'll do that for a month.