I made a purchase on eBay on Monday (June 5th), and let me just mention that this was my first purchase on eBay... I have not received an e-mail about how they are going to ship it even. The person I purchased the CD from lives in DUBUQUE, IOWA... it's Friday... Monday to Friday and no shipment YET.
I sent them an e-mail on Wednesday and they said it was processing... I sent them an e-mail today and asked for a real status.
Seeing as the post office closes at 4.30 I am guessing the other person will not ship it today.
I am about ready to cancel said bid and say to hell with it. I don't want to deal with nonsense. I paid (and they accepted the money) right after I won the bid (it was a Buy-It-Now bid).
All in all, I'm unhappy with said experience.
In better news, I watched Squid and the Whale today and it was really good. Spenser, I think you and Amy would like it since you guys liked Me and You and Everyone We Know. Also, I'm working on that Carnivale DVD.
That is all for now.
09 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did it come yet?
no, they claimed that they're backed up on shipping but in reality they never got the shipment of the CD (it's a music store) and took it off of their website and the other eBay auction they'd made for it.
they told me this two days ago. longest, most ridiculous experience ever.
Post a Comment